Tonight's latest victims on The Cooking Dead:
| Those are really black olives in that pepper jar. Why you have to buy them in a can I'll never know. |
I guess I'll give you an ingredients list. This was pretty off the cuff:
- 1/2 lb of chicken breast
- 1/3 lb of whole wheat spaghetti
- 2/3 of a jar of Ragu chunky
- 1/4 of a yellow onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- A handful of olives (I raided the fridge for anything else I could throw in)
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
Gotta start by getting the frying pan hot with the olive oil and the Ragu chunky simmering.
I chopped up the chicken, onion, garlic, and black olives. I know I look like I'm being sanitary but let's be serious. Everything's about to get cooked in the skillet.
Saute the garlic for a minute or so. Add the onions and let them get translucent, probably 3 or 4 minutos. Pause The Walking Dead because you want to make sure you see the last episode in full before the mid-season premier.
Resume cooking. Throw in the chicken and let it brown.
Oh yeah, if you happened to have a pot of water boiling, now would be the time to throw in the whole wheat spaghetti. Sorry, I forgot to give you a picture and remind you to have boiling water ready. My bad. Next comes the sauce modification...
We're about to make this Ragu Chunky into Ragu Obese. Now let that simmer a few minutes while the spaghetti is cooking.
You know what, tomorrow is a holiday and I don't have to work. Why not.
Well $hit. I forgot to set the timer on the spaghetti. Guess that's what I get for not including that reminder. Gonna have to taste test on one minute intervals until we are AL-DENT-AY...
And I mean "AYYY" like the Fonz.
Commence plate preparation:
The finished product. Not Pictured: Walkers taking a bite out of the mid-season premier's first victims on the Tele that is just outside of frame.

No comments:
Post a Comment